Saturday, July 14, 2012

6 Years Natural and Still Learning

Lately, my hair has been really dry and I am hoping that I won't have to cut my ends. I just barely made hip length and I am ecstatic about my new length!

Today, I decided to clarify with baking soda and water. Then, I deep conditioned for four hours with SheaMoisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie mixed with SheaMoisture Organic Coconut and Hisbicus Hold and Shine Moisture Mist and an Olive Oil and Castor Oil blend.

I rinsed my hair and applied SheaMoisture Organic Coconut Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk and proceeded with styling my hair in two-strand twists.

I plan to moisturize every night in order to keep my hair from becoming dry.

I hope this plan works.

I also plan to Condition Only for a while to add more moisture.


No comments:

Post a Comment